Best Interview Question



Say About yourself :
  • working experience 
  • educational background 
  • vision of career ( I want to build a successful career on this position ,gather good knowledge, want to take new challenges that build me more perfect and return to my company)





Why Do You Want This Job?


I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing and my post will be on Executives section that best fit my previous organizations responsibilities where i was an executive admin.In Executive section I've been doing and enjoying throughout my career.This company is nationwide famous their management policy and working condition i think will be great and i could learn more things and could do dedicated work here to build a successful career.



What Is Your Greatest Weakness?

I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I spend a little too much time checking it. However i have been working on it and get good result day by day that doing fast but accurately .

Why Should We Hire You?


Your company provides many services that I have had experience with, though it was not vast as like your company but similar.I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position.



Do you have questions for us?


  • What is your management style here could i  know that it different from other?
  • What are the most important skills and attributes you are looking for your employee?
       What is your vision for your department over the next two to three years?

About RFL Company 

RFL started its journey with cast iron (CI) products in 1980. The initial main objective was to ensure pure water and affordable irrigation instruments for improving rural life. Today the company has its wide ranges of CI products like pumps, tube wells, bearings, gas stoves etc and has achieved the prestige as the largest cast iron foundry and light engineering workshop in Bangladesh. With a vision to serve the common people of Bangladesh with quality necessary products, RFL diversified its operation into PVC category in 1996 and in plastic sector in 2003. The organization has 12,000 employees dedicated to supplying customized and quality plastics, PVC & CI products.


Comments